The managers of PPG asked Handiamo! to bring in a disability champion on the theme « Disability and Performance » in order to demonstrate their employees that a person with a disability can be very efficient and competent.
It is in this context that Handiamo! took place on December 2, 2016, at the premises of PPG, Manon GENEST, paratriathlon world champion.
After explaining his career, Manon GENEST more particularly described:
– The obstacles she encountered in her journey.
– The solutions she has put in place to become effective at the highest level worldwide.
– Her professional success and the way she experienced her integration into the professional world, while leading her high-level sporting project.
– How hes experience could be transposed to a company like PPG.
– How she would approach the hiring of a person with a disability.
Manon GENEST then answered the many questions asked by PPG collaborators.
At the end of the conference, a signing and photo session was set up with Manon GENEST and her world champion 2016 paratriathlon medal.
Testimonials from PPG employees
« I wanted to thank you because it was great and very moving. What you do is great !! It’s a pleasure to see « .
« I want to thank you for this exchange, a pleasant and true moment ».
« Thank you very much for this poignant appointment, a beautiful lesson of life. »